Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday was the third time I've lost my phone connection in the last two weeks. The first two times everything was fine the next day. Yesterday it happened and today I had to go through the reconnect process ( like my phone had never been connected ) Anyone else have this issue?

·
Registered
355 Posts
I’ve had to cycle the Bluetooth on my iPhone X a couple of times in the last month.

·
Registered
16 Posts
My PP has about 1100 miles on it and it seems while on CarPlay and using the phone that it will automatically mute me. I can not be heard until I unplug the phone and either hold the hand set to my ear or use an earbud. I can end the call and redial. I am sure I will need to suffer with this until I can make an appointment.

I prefer to use an earbud because it is more private for the caller and let a bother to the passengers in my car, This also is an annoyance with CarPlay, as It disables the earbuds.

Am I just getting old and can not figure out the problem?
Bimzer

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yesterday was the third time I've lost my phone connection in the last two weeks. The first two times everything was fine the next day. Yesterday it happened and today I had to go through the reconnect process ( like my phone had never been connected ) Anyone else have this issue?
This happens to me all the time. I don’t lose the connection, though. I can still hear whomever I am speaking with but they cannot hear me. Took in to Honda three different times. It has continued. They(dealership) finally told me it was my phone that had the issue. I got a new iPhone. I asked ATT about this and they said can’t be the phone. Then guess what... Same issues. It’s inconvenient when I’m talking to someone; it’s a real problem when I am having to use the phone as my navigation system and it acts up. Very disappointed in my Car purchase because of this.
I got out of my car today and someone was admiring the car, telling me how nice it looked. I could not keep the problems to my self. What a shame.

·
Premium Member
2019 Elite AWD White Diamond Pearl
450 Posts
Is your phone connected with Bluetooth or the cable?

·
Premium Member
2019 Elite AWD White Diamond Pearl
450 Posts
I used to to have issues pairing my iPhone with my Chevy Equinox. If it happened to me on the way to work, then I wouldn't bother with it because it would work later when I left work. Otherwise, I had to disconnect the battery to make it work again.

In my Passport, I cable in since I use CarPlay. I've only had one incident where I was on a Microsoft Teams conference call, and the audio was coming from my phone instead of the car speakers. The funny thing was that that the call was still using the car’s microphone.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is totally driving me nuts I just get them talking to someone works perfect we hang up the side to call him back and it keeps disconnecting or I get a phone call and I try to answer and I can't hear them how do I fix this

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is totally driving me nuts I just get them talking to someone works perfect we hang up the side to call him back and it keeps disconnecting or I get a phone call and I try to answer and I can't hear them how do I fix this
It is funny (odd) to me that Honda’s response is, “since we can’t figure out the problem, it must not be our fault.”
There obviously is a problem! Disappointing. Hope someone can help you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts