Honda Passport Forum banner

LED Reverse bulbs for 2021

5K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  JLH 
#1 ·
Hey - I am considering changing my reverse lights to be LED, but I cannot find what part number they are... can anyone enlighten me? Thanks!

#3 ·
Here is an install including the LED backup lights also with links for purchase;

Hope this helps.

#9 ·
My experience was different, I didn't notice much of a difference in light when I did it. Perhaps I used the incorrect bulbs?

I bought these
KATUR Super White 800 Lumens 7440 7443 7444NA 7441 7444 992 3014 54SMD Led Light Bulb Back Up Reverse Brake Tail Light Lamp White DC 12V 3.1W 2-Pack, Brake Lights - Amazon Canada
Perhaps... Again I've used the JDM astar 6000K bulbs rated at 1,200 lumens each. I checked before and after with a light meter & the LEDs put out 20% more measured light. It seems much more than that, but probably because the white light from the LEDs is so much more intense than the warm color of the halogens which I would estimate is around 3,500-4,000K.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.