Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and decided to join this forum.

I picked up the charcoal (or is “steel grey” the contemporary nomenclature?) Passport Elite after owning 2 Pilots over the past 15 years. I’m hoping to learn more about the car from others’ experiences and share mine as well with folks who are taking a look at this vehicle.

·
Registered
64 Posts
...and decided to join this forum.

I picked up the charcoal (or is “steel grey” the contemporary nomenclature?) Passport Elite after owning 2 Pilots over the past 15 years. I’m hoping to learn more about the car from others’ experiences and share mine as well with folks who are taking a look at this vehicle.
Did they fix the recall before delivery ?
Congrats !

·
Registered
381 Posts
Congratulations, they don't even have the Passports in Canada yet.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,922 Posts
Nice, you got the same color I want...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congrats!

I'd take one just like it. Can you post a pic?

That color looks great - but I'm torn. Although I like gray I also like silver. And I've already got two gray toy cars - I haven't owned a silver vehicle since my 1980 Civic! I guess I'll need to see them in person.

·
2,922 Posts
My last silver car was a 1978 Accord Hatchback...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I took some photos, but can’t figure out how to “downsize” so they will post.

Already failing after just a few days on the forum!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Welcome GM.
I just click on the paper clip, then on the files icon, then gallery, then select pic. Then it loads it up.
Hope that helps.

·
2,922 Posts
Welcome GM.
I just click on the paper clip, then on the files icon, then gallery, then select pic. Then it loads it up.
Hope that helps.

Appreciate the help, but did you notice the post was made 19 months ago? (Chances are he figured things out by now...lol)

·
Registered
793 Posts
Appreciate the help, but did you notice the post was made 19 months ago? (Chances are he figured things out by now...lol)
Man, I suck at this stuff, I'm old.
Thanks Brotha, I'll never get that 2 minutes of my life back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts