Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call from the dealership today that they had 4 arrive this morning and I am now the proud owner of an all Black 2019 Passport EX-L :)

Paid $36,500 out the door. Will post pictures in the AM. Officially the first one sold at the dealership! They were originally told that they couldn’t sell them till Feb 4th but guess that went out the window!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Got a call from the dealership today that they had 4 arrive this morning and I am now the proud owner of an all Black 2019 Passport EX-L :)

Paid $36,500 out the door. Will post pictures in the AM. Officially the first one sold at the dealership! They were originally told that they couldn’t sell them till Feb 4th but guess that went out the window!
Congrats. Was this an AWD?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the community. Looking forward to hearing your initial impressions of it. What were you driving previously?

·
Registered
152 Posts
2WD but they still have “Snow” mode so
Congrats! I hope you enjoy it.

A little more info would help me.

I didn’t see the difference lol.
$1900 difference. When you say out the door .... you mean including Tax Tags and Destination fees? If so, how much if the sale was tax and tags? Did you trade something in?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Congrats. The sales manager at my Honda Dealer just told me they don’t expect their Passports to arrive until mid to late March. That is in Ontario.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Congrats. Was this an AWD?

congratulations!
A couple questions.
1. Is that 2wd?
2. Of that out the door price how much was tax and tag?
3. Did you have trade in and if so what was it.
4. Did you add / get any dealer accessories?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Congrats. The sales manager at my Honda Dealer just told me they don’t expect their Passports to arrive until mid to late March. That is in Ontario.
even with owner allocations taking that long I think you should have a chance at spotting some demo's that Honda HQ sends around to dealers and some turn out being that dealers demo allocation.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats! I bought mine on Thursday. I got to drive it as soon as it came off the truck. I got the Elite in Modern Steel Metallic (same color as my Accord I traded for my SI in September). It's so nice! My collection is complete.....for now. Can't wait until Monday!!!

Yes I know I did a bad job with blurring myself out but I take away from the awesomeness of the cars :)
Passport & SI copy.jpg

·
Registered
218 Posts
Congrats on your new Passport.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Getting mine on Monday too. Silver Elite, black interior. Can’t wait, been without an suv for six months, trading in my sedan for it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts