Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
2019 White Diamond Pearl , AWD Sport
Honda civic from 28k to 9k 馃槼

Registered
2022 Trail Sport
This is very interesting, but I also believe is only a start for things to come here in the US.

Hoping that I am wrong.

Reactions: JLH

Daimyo
2021 Honda Passport Elite - Tonbo-Giri鉀╋笍
Honda civic from 28k to 9k 馃槼
It's not because demand has dropped off but rather product availability. I can assure everyone that Honda sells every new Civic they make in short order and it goes for every other vehicle they make, perhaps to a lesser extent, as well.

Registered
2019 White Diamond Pearl , AWD Sport
This is very interesting, but I also believe is only a start for things to come here in the US.

Hoping that I am wrong.
Oh, it's coming! Got to love how they are now changing the definition of recession.

Rectangle Slope Font Plot Parallel

2019 Touring: since March-2019
Maybe Honda can bring this up with their blood-sucking opportunistic dealers ADDING $7000 on top of MSRP...!

Registered
2020 Honda Passport Touring
We are looking to replace our third car with a Civic touring with a manual transmission. I called my dealer and there not marking up the price, but he can鈥檛 get the car. I was told Honda isn鈥檛 making any manuals at the moment.

Registered
2020 Honda Passport Elite, Modern Steel Metallic/Black
In this day and age of dealers charging sticker price and more.... I'd hold out too. Thankfully I bought my PPE in Sept '20 just before supplies really fell off. My dealer recently offered me 39k for my (their words) "low mileage Honda Passport". It was a bit tempting as if I had taken that offer.... I would've driven my Passport for free during the past 2 years.

2019 Touring: since March-2019
It鈥檚 a supply problem. Not a demand problem.

You may be right, but I'm thinking Supply & Demand are always related..

People are keeping their vehicles longer, (reducing Demand) due to dealers overcharging for what they have in stock (Supply)...

Reactions: fx_chip

Registered
You may be right, but I'm thinking Supply & Demand are always related..

People are keeping their vehicles longer, (reducing Demand) due to dealers overcharging for what they have in stock (Supply)...
I agree with you partially. Dealers are definitely overcharging but that is due to high demand vs low supply. If demand was low prices would drop.

Its the lack of chips - period. We bought our 21 EX-L AWD last September when supply was better for MSRP less $2,250 in Honda incentives. And the dealer traded for it to get the color we wanted.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts