Honda Passport Forum banner

JSport Pre-run Package

8K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  stevenD 
#1 ·
Has anyone purchased this package from Jsport? I would like to know specifically what KMC XD model they used. College Hills Honda sells the same package and they have a better photo of the rims. To me it looked like KMC XD128 but when I tried to price them, it says they are not compatible with the Passport. Jsport stated on their website it was exclusive to them, I wonder if this is true.

#8 ·
Very nice. I have a white/black 19 sport with stock wheels and 265/50/20 Nitto Terra grappler G2
How do you like the Jsport lift kit? Any issues with AWD, sensors, etc? Asking because not many seem to have their passport lifted

i was looking at Jsport and Traxda. The guy at the 4x4 shop looked at both and recommended Jsport so that’s what I’m going to have installed

#9 ·
no issues at all. The only thing is oncoming traffic will somewhat frequently flash their high beams at me. I assume it’s due to the lift altering the angle of the headlights making it look like my high beams are on. But I also installed the lift very early on in ownership so maybe the lights are just that bright.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.