Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone purchased this package from Jsport? I would like to know specifically what KMC XD model they used. College Hills Honda sells the same package and they have a better photo of the rims. To me it looked like KMC XD128 but when I tried to price them, it says they are not compatible with the Passport. Jsport stated on their website it was exclusive to them, I wonder if this is true.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Has anyone purchased this package from Jsport? I would like to know specifically what KMC XD model they used. College Hills Honda sells the same package and they have a better photo of the rims. To me it looked like KMC XD128 but when I tried to price them, it says they are not compatible with the Passport. Jsport stated on their website it was exclusive to them, I wonder if this is true.
Check on Lift kits, 18 wheels and Off Road tires

·
Registered
201 Posts
Everything you said is correct. College Hills Honda is selling JSport's product.

·
Registered
201 Posts
No, it is not an XD128 Machete. Those don’t fit Passports. It’s a wheel that looks like an XD128 Machete that’s proprietary to JSport that fits a Passport.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Very nice. I have a white/black 19 sport with stock wheels and 265/50/20 Nitto Terra grappler G2
How do you like the Jsport lift kit? Any issues with AWD, sensors, etc? Asking because not many seem to have their passport lifted

i was looking at Jsport and Traxda. The guy at the 4x4 shop looked at both and recommended Jsport so that’s what I’m going to have installed

·
Registered
201 Posts
Very nice. I have a white/black 19 sport with stock wheels and 265/50/20 Nitto Terra grappler G2
How do you like the Jsport lift kit? Any issues with AWD, sensors, etc? Asking because not many seem to have their passport lifted

i was looking at Jsport and Traxda. The guy at the 4x4 shop looked at both and recommended Jsport so that’s what I’m going to have installed
no issues at all. The only thing is oncoming traffic will somewhat frequently flash their high beams at me. I assume it’s due to the lift altering the angle of the headlights making it look like my high beams are on. But I also installed the lift very early on in ownership so maybe the lights are just that bright.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,114 Posts
The only thing is oncoming traffic will somewhat frequently flash their high beams at me. I assume it’s due to the lift altering the angle of the headlights making it look like my high beams are on.
I wonder if they can be adjusted downward a little bit? Have you checked with the Dealer?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts