·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Very nice.

Just wish someone would make an exhaust for the HP.

Reactions: DavidCSmithDP

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yes! This looks really great - let’s see, 1.5 inches of added ground clearance would result in 9.6 inches, which is pretty impressive. I wonder how much that will increase the angles? Once my factory tires wear out, I’m planning on putting 18’s on it with more aggressively-treaded tires, and I may get a full-size hitch mounted spare. Wilco Off-road makes a contraption called a hitch gate that swings open to allow hatch access and also has a pass-through so I can continue to use my bike rack.

7BDF577A-E433-47CB-A030-0CDFF6B95ED6.jpeg

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,039 Posts
Yes! This looks really great - let’s see, 1.5 inches of added ground clearance would result in 9.6 inches, which is pretty impressive. I wonder how much that will increase the angles? Once my factory tires wear out, I’m planning on putting 18’s on it with more aggressively-treaded tires, and I may get a full-size hitch mounted spare. Wilco Off-road makes a contraption called a hitch gate that swings open to allow hatch access and also has a pass-through so I can continue to use my bike rack.
Wow, you have the back of that 4Runner loaded, I see you are in Orange, I'm in Garden Grove, do you camp? what are some of your favorite spots?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wow, you have the back of that 4Runner loaded, I see you are in Orange, I'm in Garden Grove, do you camp? what are some of your favorite spots?
Sorry for any confusion, I should have clarified - that pic is the device that I want to put on my trailer hitch at some point - it was a stock photo that I ripped off from the manufacturer’s website at wilcooffroad.com. I’m from Knoxville, Tennessee and I’m a three time U.T. alumnus (Go Big Orange!) but I live in north Idaho now. I travel quite often on whitewater kayaking and mountain biking trips and occasionally to Black Rock City. I love to camp comfortably and I’m looking forward to a nice mattress in the back of the Passport when camping time comes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts