Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all! Just registered for this forum and a new Passport Elite owner (white with black interior) . Had to replace a previous Honda vehicle that met with an unfortunate fender bender and now at the salvage yard. Scored a great deal with a nearby dealership and drove it off the lot on the same day. Took it for a 250 mile day trip on Monday to learn and enjoy the vehicle. Plenty of power from the engine to accelerate, spacious and comfortable (even for the passenger). Drove it primarily in Sport mode for improved throttle responsiveness. Lots of technology to learn. That's all for now.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hello, all! Just registered for this forum and a new Passport Elite owner (white with black interior) . Had to replace a previous Honda vehicle that met with an unfortunate fender bender and now at the salvage yard. Scored a great deal with a nearby dealership and drove it off the lot on the same day. Took it for a 250 mile day trip on Monday to learn and enjoy the vehicle. Plenty of power from the engine to accelerate, spacious and comfortable (even for the passenger). Drove it primarily in Sport mode for improved throttle responsiveness. Lots of technology to learn. That's all for now.
RIGHT ON

·
Registered
10 Posts
2019 Honda Passport Elite; White Diamond exterior with Gray interior
Feb 8, 2019
MSRP: $43,680
Destination/Handling: $995
Sale Price: $41,446 through Sam's Club and Credit Union Buyer's Program; of course the discount was on the highest price Elite model!
Trade-in: 2015 Nissan Altima S; $7,800
IL Sales Tax: $2,252
Tags: $125
Administrative Fee: $199
Dealer Experience Protection Package: $1,395 (NOTE: I did not want this! I had an unpleasant buying experience and waiting for the Dealer to pay me $500 and I will keep the package. I am so ready to share my buying experience on social media! Not a good feeling.)
Bottom Line of Balance Due: $37,619
Dealership located in St Peters, Missouri

I was interested in the Sport model with White exterior. I did not want all Black interior. This Passport had the Gray interior seats and Black interior.

This is my Retirement Vehicle!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome to our Passport forum, where all of the cool ? kids hang out..

Reactions: DudeCS

·
Registered
375 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts