Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me the one thing I miss from my 2013 Pilot is the back window that opens separately from the rear hatch. It was convenient to just pop it open and drop something in real quickly.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I miss my Si’s thicker steering wheel. The one thing I really ‘hate’ about the PP is this thin steering wheel. Makes my forearms hurt and just seems hard to grasp. I may buy a wrap for it. I don’t think I’ve ever had or been in a vehicle with a steering wheel this thin.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I miss my Si’s thicker steering wheel. The one thing I really ‘hate’ about the PP is this thin steering wheel. Makes my forearms hurt and just seems hard to grasp. I may buy a wrap for it. I don’t think I’ve ever had or been in a vehicle with a steering wheel this thin.
That is why I posed the question. I love the thinner steering wheel. My dad taught me a bad habit. I sit close enough that my wrist will rest on the top of the steering wheel. Let my hand flop down and I actually have a good grip on the wheel for highway driving. I know, bad habit, but I only use it on the open highway, never in town or in rush hour traffic.

·
Super Moderator
1,439 Posts
I agree 100%, that why I bought and installed one of these on my PP!

Besides being thicker, it's softer and better quality than the original equipment one! On my PP, the stock cover was pulled so tight in places, it almost felt plastic-y, if that makes sense(?)

BTW, I ordered the Euro two-tone version, with perforated Charcoal on the sides and black non-perforated for the top & bottom.

Also, please note that you need to order the PILOT one, since the Passports they have are the old models...

Cheers

·
Registered
421 Posts
I miss the bird's eye view (overhead view) camera I had on my 2018 Chevy Equinox. It was very useful for parking.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I miss the Adaptive cruise with low speed follow that was in my 2017 CR-V. Also the LKAS was much better in the CR-V.

·
Registered
82 Posts
i miss the manual tranny
least you can put it in neutral without starting
also miss real emerg break

·
Super Moderator
993 Posts
For me the one thing I miss from my 2013 Pilot is the back window that opens separately from the rear hatch. It was convenient to just pop it open and drop something in real quickly.
Ditto! That's my only thing I miss.
I used to have my surfboard stick out of my pop open window in my CRV.
OK not exactly a surfboard...but tall shit from Home Depot, etc... or be able to toss stuff in the cargo area when it was backed into my garage.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Miss the wireless phone charger... had to choose between that and CD player on the PP, chose the player.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm pretty satisfied with the package in my Touring.... decent sound quality, good sound stage/imaging, enough adjustability to compensate for different sources. Not the best system I've had but more than adequate for my current preferences.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Traded a Telluride EX. It had a much smoother ride and ventilated front seats. Obviously had 3 rows of seating which the Passport does not. It also had power folding side mirrors. On the flip side, my passport has remote start on the FOB, fog lights (LED), LED headlights, Homelink. I traded because I was worried the Kia would not hold its value as well as the Honda. I actually think I may have gotten that backwards. Oh well. It's a lease.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Quieter ride. The old 2002 X5 had a lot of miles but it was very quiet. The Passport has window noise above 30 mph, like the window is slightly open. The suspension is also noisy at low speeds in the PP.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts