Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Like a lot of you on here, my Passport has the piano black trim inside. I’m looking to remove the trim and wrap it in carbon fiber vinyl since no one is yet making aftermarket trim kits. Does anyone know where I might find out how to remove the trim without breakout it? Obviously I will use the specialized removal tools but I’d like to see a video or a sketch if possible. The model is so new I haven’t found videos out there yet.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hi all,
Like a lot of you on here, my Passport has the piano black trim inside. I’m looking to remove the trim and wrap it in carbon fiber vinyl since no one is yet making aftermarket trim kits. Does anyone know where I might find out how to remove the trim without breakout it? Obviously I will use the specialized removal tools but I’d like to see a video or a sketch if possible. The model is so new I haven’t found videos out there yet.
Go to https://www.passportforums.com/thre...r-honda-passport-today.583/page-18#post-27234 for some tips on covering the piano black. They did not remove the pieces. It's my next project as well.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Curious - did you ever wrap your trim pieces?

Also - Don't you think a trim shop could apply a Vinyl wrap to the trim pieces without removing them?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts