Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The instrument panel has a list of subjects that we can scroll through such as Maintenance, Show/Hide Apps, and Trip Computer etc.. Whichever one I'm using need to be turned on again each time I start the car.

Does anybody know if there's a way to set these apps to remain ON for the next time I drive the Passport so that I don't have to do anything and it just appears on its own?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Without having to press the Enter button after you've started the car?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Like Pdog, mine stays on the last one on when I turned off the engine.
Yes, but don't you have to press the 'Enter' button each time you start the car to get it to display the info? In other words, if I leave the 'Trip Computer' selected, it doesn't automatically display the info behind it until I press the Enter button after starting the car.

·
Registered
339 Posts
No it is populated when I turn on car. On another note, your retirement job should be working for consumer reports. You have been able to discover all the intricacies of the passport. Nipper dog you have a good sniffer.
PDog

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No it is populated when I turn on car. On another note, your retirement job should be working for consumer reports. You have been able to discover all the intricacies of the passport. Nipper dog you have a good sniffer.
PDog
From one dog to another! ??

·
Registered
932 Posts
Yes, but don't you have to press the 'Enter' button each time you start the car to get it to display the info? In other words, if I leave the 'Trip Computer' selected, it doesn't automatically display the info behind it until I press the Enter button after starting the car.
No, its there on the last driver information panel I had on when I turned the engine off. I usually like to see what the power distribution to the wheels is when I'm driving.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I usually leave my IP in the compass mode and I have to press the Enter button each time I start the car in order for the compass to become visible again. I thought there might be a trick to getting it to stay on but I guess I'm the only one having a problem with this.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The instrument panel has a list of subjects that we can scroll through such as Maintenance, Show/Hide Apps, and Trip Computer etc.. Whichever one I'm using need to be turned on again each time I start the car.

Does anybody know if there's a way to set these apps to remain ON for the next time I drive the Passport so that I don't have to do anything and it just appears on its own?
Mine does the same thing it's driving me crazy .i want to be able to start the car and the trip be on without having to select it ever time .

·
Registered
3 Posts

Mine stays on the last one I was using.
i can't figure it out .i wonder if I have to set that seat driving thing to 1or 2 and save it for it to keep the setting 💁🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️

·
Registered
21 Posts
Any chance a software update exists? My panel will go back to the last used screen like others. The only time I have to press Enter is when I turn the car on, press the auto stop off (the screen says I turned it off) and I have to press Enter to turn off the message alerting me I turned off auto stop (lol).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any chance a software update exists? My panel will go back to the last used screen like others. The only time I have to press Enter is when I turn the car on, press the auto stop off (the screen says I turned it off) and I have to press Enter to turn off the message alerting me I turned off auto stop (lol).
I figured it out you have to set all your settings seat mirrors what you want on the gauge then you press set driver one or too .the next time you get In it's all set 😁😁

1 - 15 of 15 Posts