Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my Crossbars, 3D F&R mats, and carbon fiber (look) license plate holder this weekend. I had my dealer install my roof rails last week. The crossbars were a little bit of a pain to install. There were no instructions but I did see a YouTube video that at least got me started. Now that I know how, it wouldn’t be near as time consuming next time but it took me about half a day with breaks. There were two torkz screws that had to be removed to allow the crossbars to slide. It took awhile to figure that out as the video didn‘t mention it. Any way they look awesome and I have the feeling of accomplishment of doing it myself.

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I received my Crossbars, 3D F&R mats, and carbon fiber (look) license plate holder this weekend. I had my dealer install my roof rails last week. The crossbars were a little bit of a pain to install. There were no instructions but I did see a YouTube video that at least got me started. Now that I know how, it wouldn’t be near as time consuming next time but it took me about half a day with breaks. There were two torkz screws that had to be removed to allow the crossbars to slide. It took awhile to figure that out as the video didn‘t mention it. Any way they look awesome and I have the feeling of accomplishment of doing it myself.

Here is a picture with my new crossbars

· Premium Member
74 Posts
Good job. Just a comment about instructions for future DIY projects that use OEM parts...I generally go to one of the online dealer web sites where I order products to download their installation guides. Although not always great, Honda's instructions are pretty good. An example is here: Honda Crossbars (Passport, Ridgeline)

The installation instructions can be found below the pricing and "FITS" areas.

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good job. Just a comment about instructions for future DIY projects that use OEM parts...I generally go to one of the online dealer web sites where I order products to download their installation guides. Although not always great, Honda's instructions are pretty good. An example is here: Honda Crossbars (Passport, Ridgeline)

The installation instructions can be found below the pricing and "FITS" areas.
Thanks. I may read the instructions for my next project but might have to turn in my “Guy” card! I’m thinking of ordering the side moldings. I’ve already had a PDR bill in my first week of ownership from a careless hit and run parking moron.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.