Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
2021 AWD Sport Crystal Black / 2021 AWD EX-L lSteel Metallic
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed the Zoncar 9005/HB3 Led high beams this morning. First impressions are great. Hope they last and it helps with the auto dimming issues. I will update in a few days.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did the same for mine when I first month owning it. Do not regret. Then I changed the rest of the incandescent bulbs from interior to the exterior to LED. Now my turn signals when flashing are as bright as the sun. Figuratively speaking. 馃槀
Awesome! I have already done the interior ones, big difference!

Registered
2019 Passport Elite AWD
Just trying to stay consistent but where did you guys buy the LED high beam bulbs from?

Registered
I got mine here...
I just check my receipt from Headlight Revolution at that's what I purchased and installed in the hi beam position???????

Registered
I bought an interior kit off of e-bay in 2019. All good there, except...how do you agin access to the glove box light?

Registered
I always thought you had to change the housing to switch from an incandescent bulb to LED, is that no longer the case?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I always thought you had to change the housing to switch from an incandescent bulb to LED, is that no longer the case?
No sir, quick and easy switch. Pop the cover off, pull one and insert the other.

Registered
Some work better than others...Go to the Headlight Revolution site and view their testing...They have tested hundreds and they tell you what works and what don't...larryd

1 - 12 of 12 Posts