Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
White would not have been my first choice but is what I could get. I think some color accents would help. I ordered red Honda wheel center caps but haven't seen them arrive yet. Any other suggestions for dressing it up a bit without looking like an obnoxious boy racer in a practical SUV?

·
Registered
660 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
I own two Passports and.....it's like putting lipstick on a 🐷 The big rolling hunk of metal, plastic & rubber wasn't built for style and beauty but it is the best 2 row mainstream midsize crossover SUV on the market.

·
Registered
2019 White Diamond Pearl , AWD Sport
436 Posts
I own two Passports and.....it's like putting lipstick on a 🐷
Why would drive a vehicle/s in your opinion looks like a pig? Hate to think what you pick up at the bar with beer goggles on. 😆

I won't hijack this thread anymore.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Why would drive a vehicle/s in your opinion looks like a pig? Hate to think what you pick up at the bar with beer goggles on. 😆

I won't hijack this thread anymore.
Do you have something against pigs???🐷🐷🐷 Pigs are good. Pigs are great . Miss Piggy, Pigs In Space, Porky pig,
Babe, Wilbur (Charlottes Web), Napolean (Animal Farm), University of Arkansas Razorbacks,
And the list goes on.🐷 "Soooooey- pig,pig,pig,pig!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Lets take this seriously.
1: Red Brake Calipers
2: You can get Amber Grille lights on Ebay
3: Approach lights (Honda accessories))
4: Footplate scuff plate (Honda Accessories)
5: Get a Honda keyring....
Vertebrate Rectangle Font Working animal Metal

·
Registered
424 Posts
Spot on with the🐖 key ring!!! I'm luvin it. It's perfect to hang from my mirror(s). I need one for each of my Passports.
Where did you get it? It would also make for a great chrome (black for you chrome haters) badge on the rear cargo door:)🐷

1 - 11 of 11 Posts