Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know these two models share the majority of their underpinnings, but even the exterior styling of the two models is very similar. Found some pics of them size by side for comparisons sake. There are some differences in the rear fascia in terms of where the reverse lights have been placed .
BBQFwJ8.jpg

BBQFwJn.jpg

·
Registered
110 Posts
Aggressiveness of the Passport need some work. But just having a Passport once again is a big step. I'll be patient and wait for special editions that Honda might launch.

·
982 Posts
I like the front and rear of the Passport better! The rear of the Passport looks more like a SUV and less like a Mini Van. And the front of the Passport looks more rugged, with its truck-like grill, than the Pilot's chrome wings, again more van-like in my eyes. I'm wanting a rugged SUV NOT a refined city-slicker SUV...!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I also prefer the body lines of the Passport, as well as some actual visible exhaust ports. I think they've done a better job integrating the plastic cladding here too.

·
982 Posts
The new RAV4 has that rear camera, it sounds like a cool feature, since I rarely ever carry anyone in the rear seats, I am considering folding them all down, so I am not looking through 3 headrests...

·
816 Posts
Wait... what type of rearview camera are you guys referring to? Do you mean one that works while the car is in drive? Or in reverse? If when in drive, can someone supply a link to one of them?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts