Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone read up on how many 2019 Passports have sold?

I still feel special when driving because I have yet to see another one when I’m in mine.
Only saw two when out in a rental!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Here are the June 2019 sales figures for all Honda vehicles including year-to-date. 14,540 Passports have been sold through June.

Reactions: ProdGirl

·
Registered
276 Posts
Interesting. Still hasnt caught on.

·
Super Moderator
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are the June 2019 sales figures for all Honda vehicles including year-to-date. 14,540 Passports have been sold through June.

Thanks for the information.

Wow - - These numbers are crazy how much the civic and accord dominate the Honda market! Don’t get me wrong, I owned two civics until they just about died. But this makes sense as to why we are not so common on the roads.

Is there any way to find out how many passports are produced?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Thanks for the information.

Wow - - These numbers are crazy how much the civic and accord dominate the Honda market! Don’t get me wrong, I owned two civics until they just about died. But this makes sense as to why we are not so common on the roads.

Is there any way to find out how many passports are produced?
14,540 Passports have been sold through June. Noway that I know of to find out how many have been produced. A nationwide search of Cargurus.com may provide some insight as to how many are sitting on dealer's lots.

·
Registered
32 Posts
14,540 Passports have been sold through June. Noway that I know of to find out how many have been produced. A nationwide search of Cargurus.com may provide some insight as to how many are sitting on dealer's lots.
I was at a local dealer here in Portland, OR recently, and they said they’re selling 2-4 Passports a month. I asked them if they thought that was low, and they said no — it’s about the same as the Ridgeline. Maybe so, because I have yet to see another Passport just driving around, but by that same token, I rarely see Ridgelines either.

·
Super Moderator
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was at a local dealer here in Portland, OR recently, and they said they’re selling 2-4 Passports a month. I asked them if they thought that was low, and they said no — it’s about the same as the Ridgeline. Maybe so, because I have yet to see another Passport just driving around, but by that same token, I rarely see Ridgelines either.
Interesting stats on 2-4/month sold in Portland. I do see many more Rdgelines than our Passports, but nothing like Civics and Accords. Out of curiosity on how many are produced, I sent an email to Honda.

I’ve seen only two Passports in the wild, and each time I was not in mine! The first one I was on a freeway in San Jose with a bunch of my production crew guys and they thought I was nuts taking a photo and shouting at it! The second one was in a parking lot at Fry’s in Burbank - not as exciting, plus I was tired after working outside all day!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts