Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going from a Civic to a new Passport I knew parking the garage at home would be tight. That's an understatement! The PP pretty much matched my interior length. Well, with the Canadian winter approaching, more room had to be found somewhere, so the power tools were taken out! Sure, the vehicle isn't the big star of this video, but thought fellow owners with single garages might like to see what happens next...

·
Super Moderator
997 Posts
I truly feel your pain!
You might have a tighter squeeze than I do.
I have to back in and hover the passenger side because my washer and dryer is behind my vehicle.

I actually test drove and parked mine from the dealer to home to make sure I could make it fit.
Without the folding mirrors it wouldn't happen.

If you haven’t found a solution yet for your doors hitting the wall, I got some cheap rubber car mats and stapled them at he door line and also have a line on my wall where the center of the door open needs to hit.

Single car garage parking sucks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just scratched my driver side rear panel backing in to a tiny garage...gonna have a tasty beverage and figure out what I'm going to do...I feel sick...SMH:sick:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I gotta say though, the parking sensors really help finding the sweet spot. Never had them before so took a little while to trust them, but they've been perfect.

·
Super Moderator
997 Posts
Just scratched my driver side rear panel backing in to a tiny garage...gonna have a tasty beverage and figure out what I'm going to do...I feel sick...SMH:sick:
ugh..just don’t get this!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I truly feel your pain!
You might have a tighter squeeze than I do.
I have to back in and hover the passenger side because my washer and dryer is behind my vehicle.

I actually test drove and parked mine from the dealer to home to make sure I could make it fit.
Without the folding mirrors it wouldn't happen.

If you haven’t found a solution yet for your doors hitting the wall, I got some cheap rubber car mats and stapled them at he door line and also have a line on my wall where the center of the door open needs to hit.

Single car garage parking sucks!

View attachment 5035
Pardon me for asking, but it seems you might have a very difficult time just getting-out of the vehicle once parked! You must be a skinny-mini!

:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts