Honda Passport Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2019 AWD Passport, EX-L, Silver with black interior
8 Posts
Isn’t this what you’re looking for?

Low Profile Hood Deflector
Actually I'm looking for the one that sits up higher. Had one on an 08 Pilot for 12 years and very few stones hit the glass. Very few bugs too....keeps it all cleaner. But am told by one Honda dealer that all three numbers are for the same one, althouhg they don't say which one that is.

·
Registered
Deep Scarlet Pearl *2019 Elite AWD*
175 Posts
Go to www.collegehillshinda.com and look for the visor. Easy to find.
You might want to edit your link to College Hills Honda, you fat fingered an "i" for "o" in Honda. 😱
Ironically, I went to their website and they don't show any hood deflectors for the Passport. This also goes for Pilot and Ridgeline. Strange 🤔

·
Premium Member
2020 Passport Elite - Modern Steel Metallic w/Black Leather
798 Posts
You might want to edit your link to College Hills Honda, you fat fingered an "i" for "o" in Honda. 😱
Ironically, I went to their website and they don't show any hood deflectors for the Passport. This also goes for Pilot and Ridgeline. Strange 🤔
Thanks for the heads up. The forum provider doesn’t allow someone to edit more than 10 posts in 7 days. So folks like me that hate using the touch keyboard on a mobile phone and fat finger words all of the time, I try to edit if I find problems later. Maybe a perk of being a Premium Member should be a few extra edits a week to fix misspellings. 🙂

·
Premium Member
2020 Passport Elite - Modern Steel Metallic w/Black Leather
798 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hondapartsnow.com carries both deflectors.
I notice they also now have the mounting kit you can buy separately.
Of course the mounting hdw is include with the deflector, but I know if you wanted to remove and replace the low profile, the kit would be needed just for the double back tape. Not sure if the higher one uses tape.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Of course the mounting hdw is include with the deflector, but I know if you wanted to remove and replace the low profile, the kit would be needed just for the double back tape. Not sure if the higher one uses tape.
They both require tape on the ends.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I guess I stand corrected on the kits. They show the # but don't stock them. BO and no ETA.
I tried another source. Same thing.
I doubt anybody ever had them yet.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts