Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my 19 Elite for 1 year now. Love the drive. A few little things - can't believe the HondaLink app doesn't have remote start capability and that the app itself has a fee to use. 2nd, car hesitates a little bit when starting from a stop (not associated with engine turning off) - just a delay in transmission shifting I think. Worse when turning onto an uphill street and it decides it needs to shift down; 3rd - delay in gear selection with push button transmission selector. I'll hit power button, it will turn on and then takes a few seconds for the transmission selector to power - I've had to slow down and make sure there is a slight delay before I start hitting buttons. 4 - can't believe they didn't build a heating element into the radar system behind the front logo. I have to stop several times while driving as it will disable the entire adaptive cruise control, and while obviously I don't use it in snow or ice, it still displays warnings and such that are just irritating. 5 - Radio control on left side of steering wheel and computer menu functions - the left/right directions on the circle changes radio station no matter what you are doing with the menu - if you want to go back, you have to hit back or home button and not direction arrow as it will change radio station.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Eco button on or off?

·
Registered
21 Posts
5 - Radio control on left side of steering wheel and computer menu functions - the left/right directions on the circle changes radio station no matter what you are doing with the menu - if you want to go back, you have to hit back or home button and not direction arrow as it will change radio station.
Whenever I borrow my wife's '19 PP, I can't stand that I cannot change the audio input by simply toggling up/down on that left directional pad. I mean, it does NOTHING. Can't they do some software patch to enable it like on my '17 and '19 CR-Vs? Compared to those V's, I feel like the Honda design and software engineers on the PP lost part of their brains by not porting over some of the identical controls and features that are perfect (to me) in the V.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Eco button on or off?

Wind at your face or back? I'd guess on the highway there would be no difference. There is not much in between 23.2 and 24.5 for such a short trip.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts