1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Great write up.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I just got done watching this video, It is good. “SPOILER” doesn’t surprise me the Passport turned out to be the top choice.
What surprised me that the Passport is the “top-of-the-line” Elite was priced same or less then the other 2 cross overs.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I haven't driven one yet, waiting for dealers ego to allow there heads to fit thru the door. Like the guys in the video, not sure how I will do with the push button shifter?? I live on a busy street and have to back into my drive or I'll never get out. That said I have to go drive to reverse fast and flawless or I'm toast. Guess I'll need to see:geek:

·
Registered
236 Posts
They mentioned the "stiffness" of the Passport suspension vs that of the Pilot that they had driven recently. I am really interested in hearing from previous 3rd gen Pilot owners about how their new Passports drive and feel compared to their old Pilot.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Great comparison video and pleased to hear the results of the head to head. Surprised that the TFL guys didn't do some kind of off road performance test, because they love taking their test cars up on trails.

·
Registered
349 Posts
What I noticed was when they compared the 0 to 60 mph on all 3 models was they power braked the Edge to get it closer to the turbo range. The driver even said he was doing it in the video at the time.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Fingers cross that some publication gets their hands on these and goes beyond the factory specs and into configurations that some owners would venture into. Those being basic upgrades like tires, intakes, lighter wheels, tunes, aerodynamic parts, and more.

People will want more performance to the effect of a higher trim offered directly from the manufacture, so it leaves a void to be filled while we wait for automakers to do something.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts