Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda passport navigation panel or audio system not working... just show H... have anyone faced this problem... please help

·
Registered
354 Posts
My understanding from other posts is that you can plug a USB keyboard into the the car and control-alt-delete to reboot. The good news is there is lots of room in the rear to carry one.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Have had multiple problems beginning with infotainment screen. Seems not all Passport have problems. Honda is aware. Honda changed several parts on two trials for repair. Infotain screen . Speedometer screen harness radio and another part. Picked up vehicle Thursday. Fingers crossed. The greatest problem was intermittent speedometer screen. What is scary is if safety features could malfunction in several ways and not be aware till too late. Use cell phone to record events. We did and there was no need for Honda to reproduce the event to make repairs. We have al together perhaps a half hour of events at differing times in the drive. Good luck.

·
Registered
52 Posts
problems with mine as well.. ex-l

honda dealer ordered and replacing the tuner (panasonic made)..
honda techline wanted them to check all of the connections before tuner replacement.

Video of no sound from radio (FM) until engine shut off and restart provided to dealer... they indicate it was sent to honda NA...... (also confirmed in another incident no am either.. have not even considered using sirus so did not check volume from that provider)

Radio has also been losing total signal in a couple of regular locations for me..

The loaner 2018 pilot does not loose signal at these locations nor any of the other vehicles i regularly drive/have driven thru these locations loose signal..

dealer has had the car now for 9 days.. this is second time in for same problem....

vehicle color is not yellow.. I hope it stays that way....

YMMV

·
Registered
132 Posts
Second repair completed Thursday. Replaced the tuner. Interesting how you got loner. We were told by Honda and Service dept loaners not provided. To clarify loaner was offered the day before the repair. Hopefully this is over if not then expect better attention. The radio exchange was solve radio signal loss and intermittent loss of speedometer info panel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts