Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just joined the forum but I've been viewing threads for the past week. Lots of great info here that helped me make the decision to buy the Passport. I was almost going to buy a CRV because it seemed like the smart buy, but I didn't love it. I stumbled upon the Passport the week it was released and fell in love.

I drive a 2011 Civic now with 115K miles and I intend to ride it until the wheels fall off. I did the same with my '89 Accord that didn't die until 2014 when the transmission finally went.

Can't wait to buy my new Passport!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great call in not getting the CRV.
You should check out the Pilot to. Great deals and more choices to pick from.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum. Great call in not getting the CRV.
You should check out the Pilot to. Great deals and more choices to pick from.
Thanks for the advice Brett. I took a look at the Pilot, and I liked it. Looks less like a mini van than the Toyota Highlander. My wife liked it, but she it's a little big for her. The Passport is a happy medium...and it looks pretty cool.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks for the advice Brett. I took a look at the Pilot, and I liked it. Looks less like a mini van than the Toyota Highlander. My wife liked it, but she it's a little big for her. The Passport is a happy medium...and it looks pretty cool.
Both the Pilot and Passport are the same size, same specs. Only the Passport is 6" shorter.
The only time when you will notice the difference in size, in in the garage.
For now the Pilot and Highlanders are much better in Value for what you get, especially
in the lower trims.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome to the forum Resin and glad to see you've stumbled across the Passport and this community. Plenty of owners on here already who've begun to share their first impressions of it. Planning on a test drive soon?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Welcome to the forum Resin and glad to see you've stumbled across the Passport and this community. Plenty of owners on here already who've begun to share their first impressions of it. Planning on a test drive soon?
No test drive just yet. I'm not seeing the prices I want so I'm biding my time. I visited a dealership and sat in the Passport, Pilot and CRV, but I was just feeling out the dealer experience so I can plan my negotiation strategy. He quoted me MSRP + Delivery. Next time I visit a dealership I plan to make the first offer...I just need a little more data so I can determine what number I should open with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts