Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
IMG_5671.PNG

Like the white with silver /black decal package. With everything I would want in at about 45 k MSRP and that still doesn't include the tow engine cooler and the price for the dealer labor tacked on to accessories.

·
Registered
77 Posts
It was reported before for the Pilot that hitch with installation including the ATF cooler was in a range of $900-$1200. So $1500 at this point does not surprise me.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Crazy accessory prices !!! I would really like the tow hitch but $695 not including labor is out of line !!
Yes. And if you want to tow 5000lbs have to have AWD, engine cooler plus the labor it comes out to close to $1500.

I was told it is a little more expensive to add towing hitch to touring or elite because the have to move the sensor under bumper for kick hatch opener.

The adventure price online also does not include labor and at desler was quoted $3995.

The accessory pices on build your own don't include dealer prep fees .... so you may find they cost even more at the dealer.

·
Super Moderator
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just built my Touring, added a lot of accessories ($2,700 worth) and it came out to $44,915
Ok, rebuilt my Touring model with minimal accessories, in the Pilot Forums they list several places (Honda Dealers) who sell the Accessories at big discounts on-line, things like floor mats, rear cargo mat, cargo net, mud flaps etc. can easily be purchased and installed by most buyers and not financing them for 5 years is a plus too!

LINK: https://www.bernardiparts.com/

I did this and got my Touring Model down to $42k.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts