Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Elite AWD - Modern Steel Metallic
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all--a parking garage attendant somehow managed to forget that cars have passenger side mirrors and here's the end result. Absolute worst timing ever considering all parts are basically nowhere to be found at the moment.

I have a 2020 Passport Elite AWD. Identified that the RH/passenger side mirror is part #76200-TG7-A92ZE.. can anyone help identify the part number for the piece circled in red? It's a bit loose compared to the drivers side, so I'm assuming when the mirror got whacked it took one of the bottom or side clips on this part with it. Also, anyone know how to remove and install it? It seems like it would just pop on and off but didn't want to assume.
Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood

In case anyone is curious, this is my current gorilla tape job to keep it functioning until I can get a new one. Feel free to wave if you see me all taped up in the Boston area. :ROFLMAO:
Automotive side-view mirror Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Window

• Haha
Reactions: CrzRani

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Elite AWD - Modern Steel Metallic
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2021 AWD Sport Crystal Black / 2021 Sport Steel Metallic
77 Posts
Hey all--a parking garage attendant somehow managed to forget that cars have passenger side mirrors and here's the end result. Absolute worst timing ever considering all parts are basically nowhere to be found at the moment.

I have a 2020 Passport Elite AWD. Identified that the RH/passenger side mirror is part #76200-TG7-A92ZE.. can anyone help identify the part number for the piece circled in red? It's a bit loose compared to the drivers side, so I'm assuming when the mirror got whacked it took one of the bottom or side clips on this part with it. Also, anyone know how to remove and install it? It seems like it would just pop on and off but didn't want to assume.
View attachment 13156

In case anyone is curious, this is my current gorilla tape job to keep it functioning until I can get a new one. Feel free to wave if you see me all taped up in the Boston area. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 13157
That gorilla tape is no joke! It's been duct tape for decades but not anymore😁. Great job!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts