Honda Passport Forum banner

Hello from the Bay Area, CA

1104 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  ProdGirl
I've been lurking on this forum for months to read about the good, bad & ugly and finally traded my 2008 Ridgeline RTL three weeks ago for a 2020 EX-L AWD in Lunar Silver. Easiest online negotiation and buying process ever with Covid-19 restrictions. The only drawback was no walkthrough due to social distancing, but between the forum, manual and YT videos, I've figured the technology out. Quite a jump up from 2008. I use the PP for dog sports and have the back hatch open all day 10+ hours with no battery draw problems. That was a huge concern so I stayed away from the handsfree lift gate.... just in case. I'm loving the overall size, MPG and driving in the PP and looking forward to being a part of and learning more from this group, so TIA!

Laurie
Reactions: 2
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Welcome aboard and enjoy your new Passport! I鈥檓 sure the dogs will! 馃檪 What kind of dog sports?
Welcome aboard and enjoy your new Passport! I鈥檓 sure the dogs will! 馃檪 What kind of dog sports?
Thank you for the welcome. I have a 5 year old female German Shepherd Dog. We do obedience, Rally, and dock diving. Also Protection training.
Reactions: 1
Hello Roy, congrats on the new PP and welcome to the forum, nice, is he named Bullet by chance??
Reactions: 1
Hello Roy, congrats on the new PP and welcome to the forum, nice, is he named Bullet by chance??
My dog? Nope, her name is Rrowdy. Yep, double R.
Reactions: 2
Congratulations! I am working in SJ area right now, but live in SoCal.
Maybe I鈥檒l spot you out in the WILD!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.