Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
2019 White Diamond Pearl , AWD Sport
Welcome! Good color 馃槈. Thats a big change from a fast car to suv. I think you will enjoy your PP.

Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
Congratulations on your new Passport and welcome to our group!

Registered
2021 Honda Passport EX-L Modern Steel Gray Black Leather Interior
Oh Hey Sweet!!! Do you know any PP owners in the area? Have taken it off-road yet?
I have not known anyone to do that as of yet. We have a FWD PP and also a AWD Ridgeline. PP bought at Honda of Fort Myers and the Ridgeline bought at Coconut Point Honda.

Wheel Car Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle

Registered
2019 Sport Silver
I have not known anyone to do that as of yet. We have a FWD PP and also a AWD Ridgeline. PP bought at Honda of Fort Myers and the Ridgeline bought at Coconut Point Honda.

View attachment 11830
I bought a 2018 Civic from CoCo point, I would have purchased the PP from them also, however they were unwilling to negotiate a better deal than what I got @ Germain. I didn't want to deal w/ Germain, however, they did me solid.

Reactions: smokey61

Registered
2021 Honda Passport EX-L Modern Steel Gray Black Leather Interior
I bought a 2018 Civic from CoCo point, I would have purchased the PP from them also, however they were unwilling to negotiate a better deal than what I got @ Germain. I didn't want to deal w/ Germain, however, they did me solid.
Coconut matched a price I received from a dealer I was working with from Tampa. It was in March so there must of been a incentive for them to sell. FM Honda had same vehicle where we bought our PP from them 3 months prior and wouldn鈥檛 match the Tampa offer even after I bought the PP. I was surprised that Coco did because they don鈥檛 carry much inventory they even had $2500 in add one鈥檚 not that they were worth it. They did save me a trip to Tampa. Germain didn鈥檛 have what I was looking for in the Ridge.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.