Honda Passport Forum banner

Hello fellow Passport fans.

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Scooter Dude 
#1 ·
I am patiently waiting to purchase a Passport soon, next month hopefully.
This forum has supplied me with great info, hope to be official sooner than later!
Rich A.

#3 ·
This forum has supplied me with great info, hope to be official sooner than later!
Rich A.
Same here! So many resourceful people.
I hope to get my Passport this Sunday finally!

#7 ·
Rich A.
A lot of us started out here without one, welcome...!

#8 ·
Blue laws are some of the most ridiculous laws in existence. Think about it...in Illinois (and other states) they ban the selling of cars on Sunday. According to Passporter this is due to the promote family time....But what about all the other businesses that are able to operate on Sunday in Illinois....Grocery Stories, Alcohol Sales, Malls, Restaurants, Box Stores, Gold Courses, bowling Alleys, Movie theaters, Plumbers, Real Estate Agents and everything else under the Sun? Why only Auto Dealers? I guess somehow these states really want to ensure that Car Dealership Employees get this leisure time, but not every other member of the working world.

The logic is frightening. Auto Dealers are able to take any day off they want. They can close down the dealership five days a week if they want. But they don't want to lose money from the sales that would go to other Dealerships if they are not open and in competition. But if they could get the Government to close down ALL dealerships on one day a week, then none of them lose money to other Dealers. In other words, they really desire their precious family time ONLY if they don't have to lose money getting it.

Hey Curious...Welcome and good luck on your purchase.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.