Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my previous highlander, would see album art when playing music from my iPhone by Bluetooth. Not seeing it with Passport - does it need Gracenote update? Do other people see album art using Bluetooth (not CarPlay)?

·
461 Posts
Not here/guess that was the ‘one’ good thing about the entune system in my 2015 4Runner ;)

·
461 Posts
Dammit Honda/pay the Grace Note fee - never mind as they would just pass that fee on to us and these things are enough pennies already ?

·
Registered
278 Posts
In my previous highlander, would see album art when playing music from my iPhone by Bluetooth. Not seeing it with Passport - does it need Gracenote update? Do other people see album art using Bluetooth (not CarPlay)?
This link might be of interest. Not sure if this still applies for more current vehicles ...

http://www.hondanavi.com/honda-gracenote

Reactions: BobS

·
Registered
77 Posts
Do we have the cover art feature on this thing? My wife's 18 CRV has it and so did my previous vehicles but not on the Passport?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Oh I see,I thought since the Canadian Sport has the big radio they were all the same. Weird that our CRV is a base LX and it has it when I play mp3's off my phone.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,597 Posts
Interesting, I need to play an mp3 off my iPhone thru Apple car Play and see if the cover art is there - I'll report back later on this...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts