Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the Passport easier, harder or about the same to get in and out of vs the Ridgeline? Wife has difficulty getting in the pickup, need something easier while avoiding a sedan because they're too hard to me to get into. Looks like the Passport has a high ground clearance, which is why I was wondering about this.

·
Registered
210 Posts
It is very similar to the Ridgeline but depends on model. 8 inch ground clearance. You can set the seat to move back out of the way a few inches in some cases. Suggest test drive to best answer many questions.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I had a 2017 Ridgeline and I'd say it's about the same. I don't feel it's "too high" as some other compact pickups are. I had the current generation Toyota Tacoma, and that is one truck that is very uncomfortable getting in and out of.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I also owned a 17 Ridgeline. The backseat entry is better on the Passport as the door opens further. My front seat automatically retreats allowing more room to enter and exit. My Ridgeline didn’t have this feature but this may just be different trim levels. I have a 2021 EX-L Passport. I’d agree a test drive to check all the ergonomics is your best bet. My wife is very picky about seats, ride etc. and loves the Passport.

·
Daimyo
2021 Honda Passport Elite - Tonbo-Giri⛩️
169 Posts
Running boards or consider a different vehicle like the Subaru Outback that is not as low as a regular car but not as high as an SUV.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts