Honda Passport Forum banner
241 - 246 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
"reality set in" What does that mean? You didn't know how to determine MPG's?
No, the Outback mileage went down big time on the open highway, The PP. does better on the road, same little trip today with the PP. as I did last week and it averaged 30.0.... Happy.... even gave it a bath

·
Registered
4 Posts
Finishing my first week with '21 PP Elite. I was getting nervous with what I thought was sub-par MPG and then did a round trip from Goochland County, VA to Charlottesville, 4/5 of trip was highway, and averaged just over 26 on Econ. Based on what I am reading above looks like I can expect even better on longer trips. However, I will be interested in seeing what happens when I start pulling the drift boat. Speedometer Motor vehicle Gauge Steering part Vehicle

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Just turned 5k. 24.4 lifetime average about 80% city and yes I drive like an old guy. It helps my work commute is 45 though. Small trips I’ve gotten 28-30

·
Registered
444 Posts
Drove my daughter back to college today in the Passport. Got 24.7 over 320 miles with snow tires on. This drive was 200 miles highway and the rest hilly country winding and hilly roads. I did the same drive 3 more times in the past two weeks with a RAV4 Hybrid. MPG's each time around 36. There's more than a free round trip in there with the fuel savings of the RAV. I didn't expect such a big delta. The RAV is faster too and handles better so basically I only need the Passport to move stuff and carry passengers in more comfort.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think, five days is a short period to make conclusions, and raise any worries. I don't have an AWD but, this is applied to every model. The only thing you can do is to consult some platforms that may give you some accurate information. As a reference, try to go here: 10 Best Gas Mileage Class C RVs – Crow Outdoors. This site helped me a lot of times when I had questions on this topic, and maybe it might help you too. Or, you can just wait more days, and after that see what is happening.

·
Registered
2021 AWD Sport Crystal Black / 2021 AWD EX-L lSteel Metallic
262 Posts
Coming from an f150 im liking the pp mpg. But i didn't purchase the pp for the mpg. I laugh when people buy trucks and complain about poor gas mileage.

241 - 246 of 246 Posts