Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve had my Passport AWD for 5 days and am averaging 18mpg in mixed driving. A little lower than expected. Is this the norm amongst Passport owners ?

·
Registered
59 Posts
We have about 1500 miles on ours now. Recording around 24 to 25 in mixed driving so far. It is doing a little better after the first tank.
We are extremely pleased with this car.

·
Registered
349 Posts
19 to 20 mpg in Minnesota.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still at 18-19 MPG in Massachusetts. I try not to idle the vehicle to warm it up. Hoping the next tank will be better. If I could get 22-23 from the AWD, I'd be happy !!

·
Registered
349 Posts
I got 35 mpg with my CR-V and got no heat, 19 mpg with the Passport and tons of heat, LOVE IT!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Still at 18-19 MPG in Massachusetts. I try not to idle the vehicle to warm it up. Hoping the next tank will be better. If I could get 22-23 from the AWD, I'd be happy !!
Just for comparison. Currently I'm getting ~21 in my 2007 Accord 3.0l V6 in MA. I'm not shy to kickdown while merging 93 north from 95 in the morning. :) VTEC sounds really good!

·
627 Posts
I’m going up to Duluth (about 150 miles from Mpls) in a few weekends and will be interested to see what I get for mileage on the highway and off, and will be interested what I get on the little mud/snow road were I can only go 30 for about 15 miles/hope it does pretty good - anything has to be better than my dads old land cruiser as I think it was about 12mpg on a good day 😂

·
Registered
133 Posts
I traveled from Fort Wayne, Indiana to Schaumburg, Il. (North of Chicago). Got 24 MPG exactly. A little stop and go but mainly 60 MPH on route 30.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts