Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a notification on my Nav screen to check for map updates and sure enough the 2020 maps are live. I updated today with no issues.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I do step 1 on a freshly formatted usb stick, on step 2 Garmin Express says I am in a Honda Odyssey and says "not compatible with Garmin Express". I downloaded the latest Garmin Express and still no go ?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When it asked what kind of vehicle I had I just picked pilot and it worked fine.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I do step 1 on a freshly formatted usb stick, on step 2 Garmin Express says I am in a Honda Odyssey and says "not compatible with Garmin Express". I downloaded the latest Garmin Express and still no go ?
same issues I have am having. On Mac it says not compatible while windows says invalid id

·
Registered
369 Posts
I successfully updated mine last week. I used a new 16gig USB and formatted it in Fat32 on my IMac. I then put it in the Port in my Passport and started the update process while the car was running. Then I plugged the USB n my IMac where I had downloaded from the Garmin express site, I said it was a 2019 Pilot. It took 2 1/2 hours to d/l to my USB. I then put it in the car and left it running, it only took about 15 min to d/l in the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts