Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fuel up now, because it looks like the fuel ⛽ prices are going through the roof. If gas prices go up to four dollars a gallon, it will cost us 80 bucks to fill our passports up.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,040 Posts
I'm in So. Cal, gas is already $4/gal...

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
?

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm sure I'll be filling up then as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
It’s sad but kind of funny. Gas has been fairly reasonable last couple years and everyone wants the truck or suv. Ford for one is canceling all cars except focus and mustang due to demand. Now gas goes up most will want a car again

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yeah, the Tesla Model 3 with a couple options is right around the price of a Passport. I was hoping to buy a Passport this summer but if gas prices spike I may order one of them instead.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yeah, the Tesla Model 3 with a couple options is right around the price of a Passport. I was hoping to buy a Passport this summer but if gas prices spike I may order one of them instead.
Tesla is hot garbage. Severe quality control issues, extended wait time for repairs if needed. And if you get in a decent sized wreck. That car will be sitting for months waiting on Tesla parts to come in. But to each their own.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have my whole life bought cars/trucks because of my needs, gas mileage, people moving, work, cost..
I purchased my Passport for 1 basic reason, I WANTED it.. It is my soon to be my retirement car, gas mileage isn’t the best, but then its not the worst either.
If some day i have to pay $60.00 to $80.00 to fill it up, you won’t hear me complain because it was solely my choice. ;)

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,040 Posts
Paid $3.87/gal @ Costco this morning (Calif)...

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
?

·
461 Posts
Paid $3.87/gal @ Costco this morning (Calif)...
Wow, I paid 2.58 today at Costco in MN / you poor Cali folks (I saw Dave’s price too). I moved from Cali 19 years ago and don’t miss the cost of living there ;)

·
Registered
915 Posts
A news report a few weeks back stated that the recent rise in gas prices was partly due to the February/March flooding in the midwest, causing much re-routing of rail and road traffic and some refinery closings.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts