Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a set of ‘21 pewter split 5 spokes in perfect/new condition w/the stock 20” tires under 5k miles but no TPMS.

Want them gone out of my shed, $500 firm local sell only unless youre willing to travel. I’m located in Snohomish county Washington state. I’m not on this site as frequent so if I don’t answer right away give it a couple days.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Car
H
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Tread
Wheel Tire Plant Hood Automotive tire

·
Registered
63 Posts
Have a set of ‘21 pewter split 5 spokes in perfect/new condition w/the stock 20” tires under 5k miles but no TPMS.

Want them gone out of my shed, $500 firm local sell only unless youre willing to travel. I’m located in Snohomish county Washington state. I’m not on this site as frequent so if I don’t answer right away give it a couple days.

View attachment 13434 H View attachment 13435 View attachment 13436
I would be all over this if I were close enough. That's a great deal!

·
Registered
2019 White Diamond Pearl , AWD Sport
601 Posts
These won't last long, killer deal!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pass on some good juju, I know I’ve gotten my fair share of good deals and like I said just want them gone, but I know they’re worth something to someone. I’ve seen them on Odyssey’s and they look better on those then the PP

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm in Arlington...I'd love em but don't know what i'd do with them.
🤘👹🤘

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm in Arlington...I'd love em but don't know what i'd do with them.
🤘👹🤘
Take the rubber off and use as a replacement tire then put snow tires on the rims.

I sold my stock wheels/tires from my element to a guy I worked with and that’s what he did with them

I went to school in Arlington graduated in ‘84, I also lived in Silvana still a cool area

·
Registered
37 Posts
Take the rubber off and use as a replacement tire then put snow tires on the rims.

I sold my stock wheels/tires from my element to a guy I worked with and that’s what he did with them

I went to school in Arlington graduated in ‘84, I also lived in Silvana still a cool area
Funny. Town has definitely changed since then. I was coming up here when I was in HS (Cascade '87)
Live on Olympic.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still here and still cheap.

Anytime I see a PP or Pilot with the owner nearby I ask if they’re interested, but still no bites

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,748 Posts
It took me 8 months to sell mine to an Odyssey driver!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I posted them on their forum but I was immediately remove, which I personally think was stupid. I think it was because I didn’t have enough posts to sell items, but as I mentioned to them and people here that if I’m helping out a fellow Honda guy/gal why not.

Fair is fair if I can’t sell my wheels there, they shouldn’t be able to log on to the PP forum to buy wheels etc here. When I was logged onto to Odyssey forum there was several people commenting to go to the PP forum to buy 20” rims for cheap.

·
Registered
2019 White Diamond Pearl , AWD Sport
601 Posts
I think it is hard to find that balance of legit parts for sale and scams. There is a big push over on an Audi forum I'm on about scam parts for sale. Wished there was an easy solution.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts