Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Honda Passport Elite
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: The gloss black rear bumper lower valance off my 2019 passport elite. I purchased the vehicle new in November 2019 and within a month had the oem hitch installed. I've had this thing sitting in my basement for 8 months and I would like to get rid of it and get a couple bucks for it. It has about 200 miles on it. There are a couple tiny scuffs (from when the techs removed it), but it's in otherwise perfect condition.

Here's the hard part.... I boxed it up with bubble wrap and took it to my local UPS and Fedex stores to get a couple shipping estimates. Shipping was insane! Both Fedex and UPS want $100 to ship from my location (44691 Wooster, Ohio) to California. They want $50 to ship to Chicago. I would imagine the shipping cost will be prohibitive for most people. I would prefer to sell locally in Northeast Ohio. I live in Wooster, OH right by the infamous College Hills Honda.

See attached pics. DM me with questions/offers. Buyer pays actual shipping if you would like to go that route.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Greyhound Bus Lines shipped a Chest on Chest dresser 1/2 way across the USA, for $65.
Get a quote from them.
Shipper has to drop it off at his bus terminal and buyer has to pick it up at their bus terminal. They hold it for 48 hours, before they start charging a small daily storage fee.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still have this rear lower valance available. I'd like to get rid of it. If you're in the Northeast Ohio area, it's yours if you want it. We could meet in the middle somewhere to arrange a handoff.

·
Registered
2021 Honda Passport Sport
30 Posts
I still have this rear lower valance available. I'd like to get rid of it. If you're in the Northeast Ohio area, it's yours if you want it. We could meet in the middle somewhere to arrange a handoff.
Hey esto70, is this still stashed in your garage? I can send you a ups label if it is

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey esto70, is this still stashed in your garage? I can send you a ups label if it is
It sure is. It's padded and boxed and ready to ship. The box is fairly large as you can imagine. When I got shipping estimates last year, they were roughly $50 to Chicago and $100 to SanFran from 44691. I can send you measurements for the box if you like. Send me a PM if you're interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts