Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello -

Just traded in my Passport for CRV and have a lightly used set of the OEM Honda rubber all season mats from my 2019 Passport and the back Cargo Tray. I am located in Maine would prefer local pick up.

I'd consider shipping at buyers expense but I think it may be expensive they are heavy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am interested. I am in Ohio and curious of the shipping costs please. Zip:45424

The best price for the floor mats and the cargo mat new with shipping that I have found is $247.00

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
1,988 Posts
That’s a fantastic deal.
I paid $314 for mine in April 2019, but they are worth it!

Reactions: jfjacques

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am interested. I am in Ohio and curious of the shipping costs please. Zip:45424

The best price for the floor mats and the cargo mat new with shipping that I have found is $247.00

Hello - give me just a couple of days and I will get a quote. I would have to roll/fold the cargo mat as long as you leave it in a heated area or in the sun it would take its shape back in a few hours.

Thanks!James

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello - give me just a couple of days and I will get a quote. I would have to roll/fold the cargo mat as long as you leave it in a heated area or in the sun it would take its shape back in a few hours.

Thanks!James
Sounds good. Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Went to UPS store this morning - $48 to send UPS ground or $55 for USPS Ground shipping. This is with the cargo mat folded in 4 and boxed with the set of floor mats. Thanks, James

·
Registered
5 Posts
$160 total shipped to me via UPS ? I’ll take them! I’m a new member so I’m not sure how sales work but let me know and we can settle up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$160 total shipped to me via UPS ? I’ll take them! I’m a new member so I’m not sure how sales work but let me know and we can settle up.
HI - I sent you a pricate message so that if you'd like to finalize/purchase we can make arrangements.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts