Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up an Elite this past weekend. Tried to connect the Android Auto using the front USB (under dash above charging mat) and it does not appear to be getting any power. I confirmed my cable was good by plugging in to the port in the center console and the phone showed it was charging. Any ideas?

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,535 Posts
Just picked up an Elite this past weekend. Tried to connect the Android Auto using the front USB (under dash above charging mat) and it does not appear to be getting any power. I confirmed my cable was good by plugging in to the port in the center console and the phone showed it was charging. Any ideas?
could be a bad port, it is common. Or check your settings, I seem to recall something about seeing a USB option and o think it needs to be checked ✅

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I got it working after trying four different USB cords. It seems that it is imperative that you use either a genuine phone manufacturer's cable or a high quality replacement.

·
Registered
923 Posts
could be a bad port, it is common. Or check your settings, I seem to recall something about seeing a USB option and o think it needs to be checked ✅
Heather, just saw you are now a Super Moderator. Congratulations! Your postings and contributions made the Forum a better place. Ken

·
Super Moderator
2,535 Posts
Heather, just saw you are now a Super Moderator. Congratulations! Your postings and contributions made the Forum a better place. Ken
Thanks Ken!
We will continue to make this forum successful and hopefully help Honda continue to sell more Passports!

- Heather

·
Super Moderator
2,535 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I got it working after trying four different USB cords. It seems that it is imperative that you use either a genuine phone manufacturer's cable or a high quality replacement.
oh yes...I had that issue in my 2006
CRV and forgot!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts