Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 EX-L AWD
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone know of a company/brand that makes these for the Passport? Specifically a 2019? Would like to get a plow attachment to plow off the driveway, but not seeing any options out there for the receiver. Closest I found was a front-end receiver from Curt, but it was for the Pilot. Was curious if anyone has their Passport setup with a plow.

EDIT: Found this one for the Ridgeline as well. I'm pretty sure the Ridgeline and Passport share the same frame, so wondering if this works.

·
Registered
Deep Scarlet Pearl *2019 Elite AWD*
465 Posts
Can't see why the Ridgeline hitch mount wouldn't work for the Passport being that it's for a 2017 thru 2020. Would be a nice option for those who go overlanding and want a front recovery mounting point or a portable winch. Just, would need to be a little more cognizance of your incline approach.

·
Registered
2019 EX-L AWD
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't see why the Ridgeline hitch mount wouldn't work for the Passport being that it's for a 2017 thru 2020. Would be a nice option for those who go overlanding and want a front recovery mounting point or a portable winch. Just, would need to be a little more cognizance of your incline approach.
My thoughts as well. I'm going to purchase the one for the Ridgeline and give it a shot. Will post here with the results once I've received it and it's mounted.

·
Registered
2019 EX-L AWD
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ended up ordering the CURT 31082 for the Ridgeline frame. Received it yesterday and did the install. Looks great and installed just as instructed. I'll get the plow in the next few weeks and will update again when I have it mounted.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts