1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE... JSport USA skid plate for Honda Passport
  • Price: $190
  • Includes mounting hardware.
  • Minor modifications may be required for proper fitment to front slot holes.
  • Prefer local pick up in northern Delaware and southeastern Pennsylvania.
If interested, please message me.

IMG_4618.jpg

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll be traveling cross-country soon. If you are located along the route (northern US), I'll consider delivering in my Passport with a skid plate already mounted.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Just curious why you’re selling. Just received mine and couldn’t even get it mounted due to issues with getting the two large bolts threaded.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Have you got your installed yet?
well, it was installed. but then I was hearing a weird clicking sound which traced back to the skid plate (I.e.took it off and the sound stopped). Easily could have been due to not tightening something properly on the install and the subsequent flexing of it causing the noise but It was just easier on my day to day sanity to not have it installed since im never in a situation that would need the benefits of a skid plate.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have you got your installed yet?
See this thread. JSport should be shipping with the correct hardware now.

well, it was installed. but then I was hearing a weird clicking sound which traced back to the skid plate (I.e.took it off and the sound stopped). Easily could have been due to not tightening something properly on the install and the subsequent flexing of it causing the noise but It was just easier on my day to day sanity to not have it installed since im never in a situation that would need the benefits of a skid plate.
Yes, I experience the same noises with the skid plate installed versus without the skid plate. The bolts are tight and it still makes noises. I believe it is due to the slots in the skid plate which allow for some movement and resultant noises. An annoyance, but I'm living with it.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you are interested in reinstalling the skid plate, see my post here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts