Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can the mirrors be automatically folded in while the car is running? I have concerns about the width of the vehicle and fitting it in my garage. And it's impossible to find the mirror to mirror width spec! Can anyone assist?

·
Registered
184 Posts
It sounds like what I though was a design defect you’ll find to be a feature. I wanted the mirrors to automatically fold when the car was locked, then unfold when I got back in the car. They don’t work that way with this car.

It’s a push-button on the lower left dash. With the engine running, you press the button to activate. Press it again to go the other way. I can tell you from personal experience they will stay folded until you press the button again. I found myself driving down the highway a few times with them still tucked away!

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,597 Posts
I hope Honda can do a Software Control update and allow the mirrors to close when door is locked as well! My wife's Lexus does that it I really like the feature!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Can the mirrors be automatically folded in while the car is running? I have concerns about the width of the vehicle and fitting it in my garage. And it's impossible to find the mirror to mirror width spec! Can anyone assist?
Power folding mirrors are only on the Elite model.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts