Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can the mirrors be automatically folded in while the car is running? I have concerns about the width of the vehicle and fitting it in my garage. And it's impossible to find the mirror to mirror width spec! Can anyone assist?

·
Registered
184 Posts
It sounds like what I though was a design defect you’ll find to be a feature. I wanted the mirrors to automatically fold when the car was locked, then unfold when I got back in the car. They don’t work that way with this car.

It’s a push-button on the lower left dash. With the engine running, you press the button to activate. Press it again to go the other way. I can tell you from personal experience they will stay folded until you press the button again. I found myself driving down the highway a few times with them still tucked away!

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,514 Posts
I hope Honda can do a Software Control update and allow the mirrors to close when door is locked as well! My wife's Lexus does that it I really like the feature!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.