Honda Passport Forum banner

Folding Exterior Mirrors

8K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  elder prep 
#1 ·
We have an Elite PP and I can't figure out how to fold the exterior mirrors when the car is in or entering our garage. Any suggestions?

#2 ·

#4 ·
Thanks, Scooter1 for redirecting me to the original thread for this topic. However, in all the posts there is no instruction of how to set the auto fold/unfold function for the mirrors. Or is there an auto fold function? Or am I just dense . . . . .

#8 ·
New question: Does my Elite PP allow the mirrors to automatically fold when the car I lock the car?
NOPE, I am hoping Honda does a software update that will allow it to happen, but for now its all manual my friend..

My wife's Lexus RX350 folds the mirrors when you lock the car and I LOVE that feature! And really wanted to duplicate it with the Passport, but since that is not an option, I selected the Auto-Lock feature where your Passport will automatically lock all the doors and give you a beep, when the remote gets 8-10 feet away - and now I LOVE that feature and don't care/need to have the mirrors fold...

#7 ·
Not to my knowledge. No ‘Forscan’ customization like with a Ford.

Reactions: rls002
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.