Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 106 Posts

· Registered
223 Posts
I have the Honda All Weather mats. Don't like. They don't provide any "dead pedal" coverage and nothing near or under the throttle pedal. Looks like the Weather Techs do?

In all my cars, those areas get trashed because here in the great state of Michigan, "Land of a million new potholes" and where they apply 4" of salt for a 1/4" snow fall, you pretty much have to shampoo your carpet every spring and you'll be lucky to not see crystallized salt residue on those areas. - Good thing I bought a black Passport! (LOL)

· Registered
223 Posts
Blazin: You should have bought the Weather Tech. Fit like a glove, offer more protection especially up over the dead pedal on drivers side. Back is one-piece. You get what you pay for. I had originally bought the Honda All weather mats and was very unsatisfied on their coverage and how low they were behind the pedals. Weather Tech were about the same price but offered way better protection all around.

Reactions: scooter1
1 - 2 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.