Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get front floor mats and a cargo area mat for the '22 Passport. WeatherTech seems overpriced for what they are.

So I was wondering what other members here bought and what they might recommend.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

· 2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,820 Posts
WeatherTechs ARE overpriced, I've had them in our last FOUR vehicles...!

I love my WT Floorliners...

Maybe Walmart or Pepboys has a lower priced alternative...

For the Cargo Mat, I like to OEM Honda one, as it has a "living-hinge" feature...

· 2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,820 Posts
ALSO: anyone with problem cleaning their Floor Mats/Liners?

After cleaning do they look gray and dull? So you Amour All them and your feet slip and slide?

This is great stuff:

Reactions: Obert

· Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,991 Posts
I think it depends on where you are located for floor mats.
I’ve got the OEM all season mats which were GREAT for SoCal where it rains 7” a year. But in Coastal Oregon where it rains 70-80” a year, I’d rather have the weather tech mats. The OEM all season cargo mat is great for no kids, no dogs, no beach driving.

and to clean them, warm soapy water with simple green and a scrub brush works great!

· Registered
2022 Trailsport
225 Posts
I have the OEM all season as well. I simply vacuum and take a wet rag to clean.

Reactions: JLH

· Registered
2021 AWD Sport Crystal Black / 2021 AWD EX-L lSteel Metallic
644 Posts
My wife has the OEM all season on her pp and loves them. I hate rubber mats so i always stay with carpet. If we lived in a very wet or snowy area im sure i would go with the OEM rubber mats.

· Registered
2023 Passport Elite Obsidian Blue Pearl
5 Posts
I have always bought WeatherTech and been happy with the protection they provide. I never really liked the hard plastic they use. My son has Huskey in his truck, the material is softer, less shoe noise, better on your dress shoes and provide excellent protection. I have Huskeys in front and back row. For the cargo area I went with OEM, Huskey doesn't offer one and WT does not have a fold to allow access to under floor storage. Huskey was running a rebate offer a few weeks ago when I ordered mine. Agree none of them are cheap but I think the added protection is worth it living in New England and our sloppy winters.

· Registered
2022 Trailsport
225 Posts
Tuxmat in the front, Honda OE in the 2nd row and Honda OE for cargo here. Canadian winter. The Honda front OE did not cover enough.
Those are some very nice mats. as soon as my OEM ones wear out I might get e set of the Tuxtmat's

· Registered
13 Posts
Looking to get front floor mats and a cargo area mat for the '22 Passport. WeatherTech seems overpriced for what they are.

So I was wondering what other members here bought and what they might recommend.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
I have these for sale:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts