Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't get my sunglasses to fit in the overhead eyeglass holder. So far, my only dislike... pretty much like everything else so far!

·
Registered
380 Posts
I gave up on trying to squeeze my sunglasses in there and so now I just leave them on the sliding door of the center console. I keep the cleaning cloth that I use for my sunglasses in the glasses compartment now.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,597 Posts
I got some small Oakley's that fit fine...

·
Registered
312 Posts
My glasses barely fit in there. I think it’s more meant as a mirror to see the back seat. Seems like those that need the mirror would have gotten the pilot. Sheesh!

·
Registered
853 Posts
I had a 2012 Pilot with the sunglass holder and now one in my Elite PP. In neither vehicle did my sunglasses fit in there, so I ignored it. The little blue cloth that came with the PP used to clean the dust off the head unit and shiny plastic I keep in the little sliding tray in the console.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yeah mine don’t fit in there very well. There was one time when I was sure I put them in there but when it dropped down it was empty. I searched everywhere in my car and couldn’t find them. They had fallen behind the drop-down holder. I couldn’t believe it haha

·
Registered
375 Posts
Put your glasses in an eyeglass case and keep them in your center console or your glovebox, sheeeesh!?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Agreed, it’s not an option for many to always have them on especially with the various nuances in eyesights

1 - 11 of 11 Posts