Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Canada, sport trim is limited to black white or steel (grey).
I'm torn between white and steel.

Will I get tired of white? White when it rusts??
Grey don't notice when dirty as much, but vehicle looks a bit dark with black wheels.

Any advice? Angle I'm not thinking of!??

·
Registered
355 Posts
While red is the fastest color, I'd never own another black vehicle. Too much work to keep them looking sharp. Every other rig on the road is white. Boring. Get the grey. My F-150 is grey and it always looks sharp.
Mike

Reactions: Kadoka59

·
Registered
434 Posts
It’s gonna come down to personal preference but to me I would go white. Dark paints don’t last as long because the sun destroys them, also with all of the black trimming and black grille a lighter color paint emphasizes the black more, where as a dark color hides it. Everyone’s different though!

·
Registered
560 Posts
...with all of the black trimming and black grille a lighter color paint emphasizes the black more, where as a dark color hides it...
That's why I chose a black passport, so the black trim blends in.

Reactions: Jermboy777

·
Registered
434 Posts
That's why I chose a black passport, so the black trim blends in.
Looks good too, just wasn’t our preference. My 17 civic is black which I love (when kept clean) since it has the chrome accents. We opted for silver for the PP since it had black accents. I see too many all black (murdered out I believe is the street term lol) suvs everywhere! While they are nice, they are just too common. The silver wheels on your touring look good with the black, whereas they did not look good on our silver touring which is why we powder coated them black.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts