Honda Passport Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ended up getting the D82 from Honda of Keene for $1,395, thank you guys.
Almost got it from the stealership for $2,000.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport EX-L; 2019 Honda Civic Sedan Si; 2013 Honda Civic LX
29 Posts
I think we paid $1300 for the 120k warranty on our 2020. Normally I wouldn’t but it included no deductible window and dent coverage. In Colorado we can go through a couple windshields a year ($2000 a pop on PP). Never mind the freakishly large hail storms.

·
Registered
393 Posts
D82 plan: cost....Zip, Zero, NADA, Nothing.

Buyers incentive along with 5 years of free service, rear shade, a wireless phone charger, $4000 off and zero percent financing.

·
Premium Member
2020 Passport Elite - Modern Steel Metallic w/Black Leather
797 Posts
D82 plan: cost....Zip, Zero, NADA, Nothing.

Buyers incentive along with 5 years of free service, rear shade, a wireless phone charger, $4000 off and zero percent financing.
So you got the D82 plan for nothing? Zero percent financing? Which dealer was this, and where are they located?

·
Registered
White Diamond Pearl ****2019 Touring****
173 Posts
So you got the D82 plan for nothing? Zero percent financing? Which dealer was this, and where are they located?
Gryphonslair posted this 4 months ago:
"I'm in Wichita, Kansas and I just bought a 2020 Passport Touring at the local dealer."

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Gryphonslair posted this 4 months ago:
"I'm in Wichita, Kansas and I just bought a 2020 Passport Touring at the local dealer."
But I didn’t see any mention of the D82 plan for zero cost, as well as the free five year maintenance or the $4,000 discount, especially soon after the 2020 was released.

·
Registered
White Diamond Pearl ****2019 Touring****
173 Posts
But I didn’t see any mention of the D82 plan for zero cost, as well as the free five year maintenance or the $4,000 discount, especially soon after the 2020 was released.
Dunno. You asked which dealership he purchased from, and where located . . . I simply searched his previous posts to find he purchased in Wichita, Kansas.

Pending his reply, likely he bought at Scholfield Honda, home of Lifetime Warranty
He stated dealership had 2 locations, which Scholfield has.

He also posted that "our Honda dealer gives free car washes for as long as you own a vehicle you bought from them."
Thought that was one of the perks my wife married me for . . . :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Is there a reason you are buying the extended warranty for this vehicle?
Given the issues with the infotainment system, I reasoned it would be good long-term insurance against issues with it and all of the other various electronics.

·
Super Moderator
1,947 Posts
Given the issues with the infotainment system, I reasoned it would be good long-term insurance against issues with it and all of the other various electronics.
I think that is solid reasoning and has me considering an extended warranty as well - based on my PP getting the popping sounds and "Network Communications Lost" errors right before a total black screen shut down, just now starting after 14+ months of problem free ownership...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Honda of Keene called and said the D82 cost $1,660 and they would double check with Honda. So, they canceled my D82 purchase for now. Anybody has a recommendation on where to buy beside saccucci honda and curry honda?
Probably I'll call curry honda and ask, because their quote was $1,485.

·
Registered
11 Posts
No reason at all, just trying to find the lowest price. If I didn't hear anything back from honda of Keene, then I'll go with curry or saccucci Honda. Thanks again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got quotes for Hondacare from three dealers.
Saccucci, Curry & Hyannis.
Hyannis had the best pricing out of the three.
I paid $815 for the D78 plan

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
21 - 40 of 41 Posts