Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I chose it over a 4runner, although the 4runner is nice it hasn't been updated in a while, and the passport just felt right. We only do soft off-roading and I think the Passport for us will be a better daily driver.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I really like the blue, congrats!

·
Registered
276 Posts
We love the Blue. Signing for our Touring AWD tomorrow.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just took delivery of my blue Elite yesterday. I am ecstatic! Congratulations!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I just took delivery of my blue Elite yesterday. I am ecstatic! Congratulations!
Great color to get but be prepared to take care of it because like black paint it is super sensitive. Someone I know that works at a Honda dealer as a detailer explained how even new ones off the truck have issues to address already!

·
Registered
40 Posts
What kind of issues? Dark blue, including this specific color, are not new to Honda.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol- picked her up after work today, it is dark will shoot some in the daylight tomorrow.

It was a short ride hone but an amazing one lol
I have tucked her in to the garage, is it just me but i was surprised how wide it is, she’s a beast lol

·
Registered
324 Posts
That looks awesome, that blue just pops.. congratulations, Passport are a little on the chubby side.
Sometimes when I go into the garage I see my Passport and it is as if it is saying " do these tail lights make my butt look bigger"?

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hi everyone.
She arrived yesterday, rust proofed this morning.
Have a great weekend!
Beautiful, looking great Glenn.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone!!!

And thanks Wayne, yes in Ontario the touring comes with the black rims. I just added crossbars, matts and visited Krown rust proofing (we still snow ?)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Thanks everyone!!!

And thanks Wayne, yes in Ontario the touring comes with the black rims. I just added crossbars, matts and visited Krown rust proofing (we still snow ?)
Are you going with OEM matts or WeatherTech matts?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I had the oem weather package thrown in, they are well made and i like that the cargo liner has a thinner area that acts a a hinge to access the underfloor storage without needing to lift up the entire mat.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Cool ?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts