Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a EXL unit and wonder if it’s possible to add the GPS system that the touring models have?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Anything is possible, but you should talk to your dealer's service dept..

·
Registered
127 Posts
I researched it pretty hard and had no luck...I ended up using my stand alone unit on top of the dash...
If anyone has any info PLEASE speak up...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Buy a cheap smart phone and use Android auto or car play. Navigation is way better and it's probably cheaper.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I know the EXL is a good value choice as it gives good bang for buck. I would think one would want to move up to the Touring/Elite trim if Nav was important - prior to purchase. I don't think adding it to EXL will be available. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Not to long ago Honda offered the EXL package with navigation...But no longer offered...NOW THEY WANT YOU TO SPEND $3000. MORE for the touring package to get navigation...There was very little in the touring package I wanted or need to justify the added $$$$...So my stand alone $300. Garmin GPS has taken over the navigation task...And I use the same Garmin on ALL my other vehicles and all my saved favorites are just a click away and not stored on my other vehicle's built in GPS's...

·
Registered
109 Posts
That’s a good point. I used to own a CRV in the EXL trim and optioned it with the Navigation. I think Honda is just trying to option you up to a higher trim.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts