Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you guys were wondering what the exhaust outside sounds like, here is a YouTube video for ya.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They did a “power brake” to the Ford which gave it the Edge..
I made a funny 😆😆😆
But seriously, with the Ford Edge turbo lag, Passport would of spanked it in a drag race!!
That wasn’t a fair comparison, I wrote that in the YouTube comment area of the YouTube video

·
Registered
49 Posts
Though I doubt anyone really cares about the 0-60 times of the Passport this is also a great breakdown of the powertrain differences. I think part of the reason why the Passport sounds so good is the induction noise from the VTEC.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like fast cars, its in my blood. I have owned many muscle cars in my day. So to me it is cool to see how the Passport measures up to its rivals. 🚗

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don’t know it is me but, the Passport I own the exhaust doesn’t seem as loud as the passport that I test drove “touring”. It is nice sounding but, you have to really pay attention to hear it. Must be some extra insulation?

·
977 Posts
Gary, as I recall the Touring & Elite Models have "Acoustic Glass" which I take to mean adds additional insulation, so it is possible that riding in the lower two levels sounds different than the upper two levels...

·
Registered
332 Posts
I have the Touring model and am very impressed with how quiet the interior is, but when I get my foot in it I can definitely hear a nice exhaust sound.

·
Registered
489 Posts
There were reviews early on that said it was the engine making the sound that we all thought was exhaust. Nothing wrong with the engine, just how it sounds when one punches the gas.
Can anyone verify this?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Just watched Redline Reviews on Youtube of the Passport. He gets on it a couple times in that video. It seems as if that is more like engine noise, rather than exhaust sound.

i could be wrong but hope to verify this in my own new Passport in the next week or so. I kinda tried it on my test drive but I got behind traffic and had to back it off. 😑

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Touring Passport I had test drove had a louder exhaust note them my Elite has. It was a little disappointing but, I have my Black Elite that is what counts

·
Registered
162 Posts
The Touring Passport I had test drove had a louder exhaust note them my Elite has. It was a little disappointing but, I have my Black Elite that is what counts
Whatever works, noise and 'bad-boy', Darth Vader black. I'm still waiting for my Black Forest Pearl.

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts